Seoul, Korea | Savour Seoul

07:35

Why Seoul?


Living in a country with Tropical weather will always give you an excitement to experience winter. I've dreamt of living in places where there are 4 seasons so I could wear winter clothes during winter season. Now that I've reached the point in my life where traveling has become one of my stress reliever and eye-opener, I finally took the chance to explore a country that can tell me "Dreams do come true."


In an unfamiliar place with unfamiliar faces


When I reached Seoul, I contacted my college Korean friend to catch up. She brought me to one of the best Korean BBQs.




My friend brought me to her house and this is what I found! 



It's time to explore Seoul.



Theme Parks in Seoul

1. Lotte World 

2. Everland





Met some Toray Koreans



Nami Island












N Seoul Tower



Myeong-dong

















Next stop, Jeju Island --->




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images