Kota KinabaLost

08:06


Everyone is influenced by media. This trip was indeed influenced by one of the travel shows in Philippines, "Byahe Ni Drew". My friend Hanna Kamid and I was really looking for a place to stay on Chinese New Year 2015 (First ever L O N G  W E E K E N D) in Singapore. We watched the episode of Mount Kinabalu in Sabah, Malaysia. Our hearts fell in love with the beauty of the mountain. We looked at each other and said, "Ano, tara?" then we smiled. YES! After days of planning, we found our partners in this trip. We booked our climb tour with Amazing Borneo Tours and our 1-night stay in Akinabalu Youth Hostel. We counted down the days until 20 February, We reached the highest mountain in South East Asia. There, there ...



We're ready for ya, Malaysia!




Headed straight to well known "Filipino" Night Market

Thanks to those vendors who can speak and understand Tagalog.




Mount Kinabalu View from Park HQ


Challenge Accepted!



I can almost see it, the dream I'm dreaming ..



They say, "It's not the destination. It is the journey to get there."
 But for me, "It's not the destination or the journey. It's the seatmate."



Teachers don't just teach, we climb mountains too.

Beardy Math Teacher from Hong Kong
&
Hottie English Teacher from Taiwan


"The Beatles"
I get by with a little help from my friend ..



If you want something in life, reach and grab it.







I'm coming to see you, sea of clouds



Nothing beats the feeling of witnessing the sunset




Hi there Henry & Carolyn from the West



Bean-buzzled boys


But first, Tea!

2 AM climb was the greatest challenge.




We made it!


Heaven is real















I always believe that pictures can be deceiving not until I saw Mt. Kinabalu.
The picture and the actual mountain, everything is real!





Happiness is real when shared


Why not go down Via Ferrata Walk the Torq?









I put all my trust in him and Him.

Certified adrenaline junkie!


For more Walk the Torq Via Ferrata, watch my video on Facebook.

Let's help Mount Kinabalu guides to get back to their work and passion.
Visit Amazing Borneo for more information about Kinabalu tours.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images